Brian Veazey, PE, LEED AP
Brian earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Texas Tech University, and an Professional MBA from Texas A&M University. He has been a licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas since 2011. His experience includes 10 years of building automation systems, security systems, audio/visual systems, and telecom systems design and commissioning. Brian has over 15 years experience in system commissioning services.
Brian is responsible for the creation of documents and specifications, peer design reviews and commissioning at the functional and integrated systems level of complex and highly reliable systems.
Brian’s extensive design experience includes virtually all types of facilities including; Office Buildings, Residential Buildings, Hospitality Buildings, Data Centers, Sports Facilities, etc.
Professional Registrations and Certifications
- Registered Professional Engineer – Texas, California, Tennessee, New York
- USGBC – LEED Accredited Professional
- Electronics Technologies Association – Certified Distributed Antenna Systems Technician
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- ASIS International
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers